Pages

Fall Fun for Families Throughout October

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

As  you may already know, I love fall!  As soon as the first day of autumn comes, I feel like I can hear the clock ticking down the days until it's winter.  I always feel like there is so little time to do all the fun things I want.  






I found a great website that lists the pumpkin picking and fall farm locations throughout Maryland that are open throughout the fall.  It's called Pumpkin Patches and More, and this is the Maryland page.  It includes all of my favorites: Sharp's Farm, Papa John's, Gaver Farm, and Baugher's Orchard.  I'm excited to check out a few new places this month!


from Pumpkin Patches and More

Hope you have fun this October!  Thanks for visiting :).
- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS