Pages

Little Ones Learning - Farm Video

Monday, September 9, 2013

Baby MacDonald Video

In my search for all things farm related, I found a Baby Einstein video on YouTube that the kids LOVED!  Baby MacDonald - A Day On the Farm.  Ada and Lucas (both 17 months) don't usually watch TV, mainly because they aren't interested, but I figured I'd give it a try and see what happens.  Like other Baby Einstein videos, it is mostly visual images and music.   The only talking is to tell the names of objects and animals.  One thing I really love about the video is that it includes real-life, cartoon, and puppet farm animals, so it helps give a broader understanding of how the animals look.



Grace (4) loved the video, but I'd say it was the biggest hit with the two little ones.  Ada mooed almost the whole time, and Lucas danced along to the music.  It. was. adorable.

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS