Pages

Catholic Family Meeting {Prep for Fourth Sunday of Lent- Year B}

Thursday, March 12, 2015

It's another busy week over here!  So...I'm going to be brief. 

This week's gospel is centered on John 3:16.  When I think of John 3:16, I think of...Tim Tebow


Because interestingly enough, this ^ on Tim Tebow's face was my first introduction to this scripture verse.  But what an awesome verse to know and remind ourselves of when life has become overwhelming.


My 6 year old daughter already has it memorized thanks to our family meeting in the fall when we read this same gospel reading and we sang along to the song (linked in this week's slideshow).  

This week's readings focus on God's greatest gift to us: Jesus.  The light of the world.  They are a reminder that God is merciful and forgiving.  All we have to do is ask, and we shall receive.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS