Pages

Faithful Favorites #2

Friday, April 25, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things...this week anyway :)


This sweet jam


Yeah I said jam.  I cannot stop jamming out to this song, "You Won't Let Go" by Michael W. Smith.  I know.  I'm super cool.  

Just give it a click and listen as you read on.  Give it at least until 52 seconds. :)




I'm feelin it.


Anchor quote printable

Yes.  Because of the song.  And because anchors are too freaking cool.  I'm really into quotes as decor, and I found this free printable from Simply Faithful.

anchor1
Anchor Quote Printable
Simply Faithful

It's a little hard to see here, but if you go towards the bottom of the post (linked in the caption), you'll see the link to the pdf.  And, it should fit in an 8x10 frame.  Your welcome.



Flavored water

Refreshing Flavored Water Recipes.....so much better for you than soda!
Naturally Flavored Water
The Yummy Life

Drooling yet?  So excited that fresh fruits and herbs are soon to be in season.  This totally makes me think of summer and how awesome these will be sitting by the pool.  Ahhhh.  

I've only really tried lemon water, which is very refreshing and apparently very good for you, but I will certainly be trying a few of these in the near future.  Especially with some mint!


DIY Hydrangea wreath


Hydrangea Wreath Tutorial
Kris Kraft
I love hydrangeas.  And I love this wreath.  Due to having a double front door, I guess I'll be making two of these bad boys.  First world problems.

Many blessings!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS